Last Updated on 1 month by Admin
Amanda Righetti Biography
Amanda Righetti is an American actress. She is fame for her role as Grace Van Pelt on The Mentalist, as well as her roles in Friday the 13th, The O.C. and Colony.
Amanda Righetti Age
Amanda was born on April 4, 1983 in St. Geoge, Utah. She is 36 years old as of 2019.
Amanda Righetti Height
Amanda stands at a height of 1.74 m.
Amanda Righetti Family
Amanda was born in St. George, Utah, and raised in Nevada, outside Las Vegas. She is the youngest of eight children.
Amanda Righetti Husband | Amanda Righetti Knox Addison Alan
On April 29, 2006 she married film director and writer Jordan Alan in Oahu. She gave birth to their son Knox Addison on January 10, 2013.Amanda Righetti Photo
Amanda Righetti Career
At the age of 15 Amanda was discovered in the International Cover Model Search. She had a career as a fashion model before becoming an actress. She secured a role in the pilot for a proposed series by the name of No Place Like Home. She played a recurring character in the teen drama The O.C.. Amanda was a regular in the primetime soap opera North Shore and in late 2005.
She starred in Fox’s drama series Reunion. Her other commendation include a recurring role on K-Ville, guest roles on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Entourage and a role in the television film, Romy and Michele: In the Beginning.
Amanda signed on to star as the female lead in horror sequel Return to House on Haunted Hill in 2006. In October 2007 the film was released direct-to-video . She was cast as the female lead in the slasher film Friday the 13th (2009) in April 2008. In June 2008 that when its production ended and the film was released in theaters on February 13, 2009. Also that spring, Amanda was signed to the CBS series The Mentalist, in the role of Grace Van Pelt. Amanda’s 2012–13 pregnancy was not contemplated in her character’s storyline. During this time she was filmed using selective angles and largely limited to desk duty.
Amanda signed with talent agency UTA in September 2011.
Amanda and fellow cast-member Owain Yeoman left The Mentalist after season six.
Amanda stars as a divorced novelist in the Hallmark Channel television film Love at the Shore (2017).
Amanda Righetti Movies
- 2018 – Pastalight as Susanna Lenzi
- 2015 – Cats Dancing on Jupiter as Josephine Smart
- 2013 – Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th as Herself / Whitney Miller
- 2012 – Shadow of Fear as Casey Cooper
- 2011 – The Chateau Meroux as Jennifer
- 2011 – Captain America: The First Avenger as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
- 2009 – Friday the 13th as Whitney Miller
- 2009 – His Name Was Jason: 30 Years of Friday the 13th – Herself
- 2008 – Matter as Stranger
- 2008 – Role Models as Isabel
- 2007 – Pipeline as Jocelyn
- 2007 – Return to House on Haunted Hill as Ariel Wolfe
- 2002 – Angel Blade as Samantha Goodman
- 1996 – Kiss & Tell as Little One
- 1995 – Love and Happiness as Charlie’s Kid Sister
Amanda Righetti Tv Shows
- 2017 – Love at the Shore as Jenna
- 2016–2017 – Colony as Madeline “Maddie” Kenner
- 2014 – Chicago Fire as Holly
- 2014 – Chicago P.D. as Holly
- 2012 – Shadow of Fear as Casey Cooper
- 2010 – Wandering Eye as Maron Abbott
- 2008–15 – The Mentalist as Grace Van Pelt
- 2007 – K-Ville as A. J. Gossett
- 2006 – Entourage as Katrina
- 2005–06 – Reunion as Jenna Moretti
- 2005 – Romy and Michele: In the Beginning as Friendly Girl
- 2004–05 – North Shore as Tessa Lewis
- 2003–05 – The O.C. as Hailey Nichol
- 2002 – Greg the Bunny as Debbie Fishman
- 2001 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Riding Teen
Amanda Righetti Captain AmericaCaptain America or The First Avenger is a superhero film following the Marvel Comics character Captain America, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Paramount Pictures.[N 1] In the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) it is the fifth film.
It was directed by Joe Johnston, written by the writing team of Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Its stars includes Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, alongside Tommy Lee Jones, Hugo Weaving, Hayley Atwell, Sebastian Stan, Dominic Cooper, Neal McDonough, Derek Luke, and Stanley Tucci.
Set mainly during World War II, Captain America: The First Avenger tells the story of Steve Rogers, a sickly man from Brooklyn who is transformed into super-soldier Captain America and must stop the Red Skull, who intends to use an artifact called the “Tesseract” as an energy-source for world domination.
Amanda Righetti Colony
Colony is a science fiction drama television series created by Carlton Cuse and Ryan J. Condal. It stars Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies. On December 15, 2015 a 10-episode first season premiered with an online preview release of the first episode on USA Network’s website , following the launch of a game-like website to promote the show. The series had its broadcast premiere on USA Network on January 14, 2016.
Colony was renewed in April 2017, for a third season which premiered on May 2, 2018. , USA announced on July 21, 2018 that they had cancelled the series after three seasons.
Amanda Righetti Mentalist
Also that spring, Amanda was signed to the CBS series The Mentalist, in the role of Grace Van Pelt. Her 2012–13 pregnancy was not reflected in her character’s storyline, during which she was filmed using selective angles and largely limited to desk duty.
Amanda Righetti The Oc
After Amanda secured a role in the pilot for a proposed series by the name of No Place Like Home she played a recurring character in the teen drama The O.C.. She was a regular in the primetime soap opera North Shore and in late 2005. Amanda starred in Fox’s drama series Reunion.