Last Updated on 1 month by Admin
Brenda Song Biography
Brenda Song is an American actress. Song began in show business as a child fashion model. Her early television work included roles in the television shows Fudge (1995) and 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd (1999). After many commercials and television roles in the late 1990s, Song won a Young Artist Award for her performance in The Ultimate Christmas Present (2000).
Song signed a contract with Disney Channel in 2002 and starred in the 2002 Disney Channel Original Movie Get a Clue. She then made significant contributions to the channel, including Stuck in the Suburbs (2004) and many other productions. She started playing the lead female role of London Tipton in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and The Suite Life on Deck in 2005. This character is noted as one of the Disney Channel’s longest continuous characters.
Song changed into mainstream movies in 2010 when she appeared in the critically acclaimed film The Social Network. She also starred in the short indie film First Kiss. She had recurring roles in Scandal and New Girl in 2012 and 2013 . Song starred in the Fox TV series Dads in 2013–2014. She signed a talent holding deal with Fox and 20th Century Fox Television to star in a television project in October 2014. From then Song has been cast in several television pilots for NBC and CBS. She also starred in the CBS drama Pure Genius. Song was cast in two new movies in 2017: She will play Pen in Changeland; and Allison Pyke in Angry Angel. Song was cast in 2018 in the TV series Station 19 for a multi-episode arc.
Brenda Song Age
Brenda was born in March 27, 1988 in Carmichael, California. She is 31 years old as of year 2019.
Brenda Song Measurements
Brenda’s body Measurements are 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm.
Brenda Song Height
Brenda stands at a height of 1.57m.Brenda Song and-Macaulay Culkin Photo
Brenda Song Family | Brenda Song Ethnicity | Brenda Song Parents |Brenda Song Nathan Song
Song was born in Carmichael, California, a suburb of Sacramento. He is a daughter to a Thai and Hmong family. Her paternal grandparents were from the Xiong clan but changed their last name to Song when the family immigrated to the United States. Brenda’s parents were born in Thailand and met as adults in Sacramento. Her father works as a schoolteacher and her mother is a homemaker. She has two younger brothers, Timmy and Nathan.
When Brenda was six years old, she moved with her mother to Los Angeles, California, to support her acting career. The rest of the family followed two years later. When she was a young girl, she wanted to do ballet, while her younger brother wanted to take taekwondo. She said, “My mom only wanted to take us to one place,” so they settled on taekwondo. Despite her cry all the way through her first class, Song now holds a black belt in taekwondo. Song was named an All-American Scholar in the ninth grade.
Brenda Song And Macaulay Culkin | Brenda Song Husband
Culkin has been in a relationship with his Changeland co-star Brenda Song as of October 2017. Song, told Entertainment Tonight that growing up in front of the camera was “one thing” she and Culkin bonded over at the start of their relationship. She explained, “It’s almost like child actors … don’t even have to talk about it. You just look each other in the eye and you nod and we know.”
Brenda and Culkin longtime Hollywood stars first sparked dating rumors in June 2017. They further fueled speculation that December 2017 when they were seen getting cozy in Paris with the former Pizza Underground frontman’s goddaughter, Paris Jackson.
Brenda and Culkin were very quiet about their romance at the beginning, but the Suite Life alum finally gushed about her beau more than a year after they were first linked. She told Us Weekly in September 2018: “I don’t like to talk about my personal life, but everything’s wonderful and I’m happy.”
Brenda Song Movies And Tv Shows
- 2018 – Changeland as Pen
- 2017 – Angry Angel as Allison Pyke
- 2012 – First Kiss as Samantha
- 2011 – The Little Engine That Could as Shiny Passenger Train
- 2011 – Pixie Hollow Games as Chloe
- 2010 – The Social Network as Christy Lee
- 2010 – Little Sister as Storyteller
- 2009 – Boogie Town as Natalie
- 2008 – College Road Trip as Nancy
- 2006 – Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior as Wendy Wu
- 2006 – Holidaze: The Christmas That Almost Didn’t Happen as Treat
- 2004 – Costume Party Capers: The Incredibles as Alex
- 2002 – Like Mike as Reg Stevens
- 1999 – The White Fox as Sandy
- 1997 – Leave It to Beaver as Susan Acustis
- 1996 – Santa with Muscles as Susan
- 1995 – Requiem as Young Fong
Brenda Song Tv Shows
- 2018 – Station 19 as JJ
- 2017 – Superstore as Kristen
- 2017 – Real Life as Lauren
- 2016–17 – Pure Genius as Angie Cheng
- 2015 – Miles from Tomorrowland as Frida
- 2015 – Life in Pieces as Bonnie
- 2015 – Take It from Us as Caitlin
- 2014, 2018 – Robot Chicken as Various Voices
- 2014 – The League as Rosette
- 2013 – New Girl as Daisy
- 2013–14 – Dads as Veronica
- 2012 – Key & Peele as Purple Falcon
- 2012–13 – Scandal as Alissa
- 2011 – The Suite Life Movie as London Tipton
Brenda Song TV Shows from Year 2002 to 2009
- 2009 – Phineas and Ferb as Wendy
- 2009 – Wizards of Waverly Place as London Tipton
- 2008 – Macy’s Presents Little Spirit: Christmas in New York as Paige
- 2008 – Special Delivery as Alice Cantwell
- 2008–11 – The Suite Life on Deck as London Tipton
- 2007 – The Emperor’s New School as Dancing Queen
- 2007–08 – Pass the Plate -Herself (host)
- 2006 – American Dragon: Jake Long as Tracey
- 2006–08 – Disney Channel Games – Herself
- 2005–08 – The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as London Tipton
- 2004–05 – Phil of the Future as Tia
- 2004 – Stuck in the Suburbs as Natasha Kwon-Schwartz
- 2003 – That’s So Raven as Amber
- 2003 – One on One as Asanti
- 2002 – The Bernie Mac Show as Shannon
- 2002 – George Lopez as Jennifer
- 2002 – Get a Clue as Jennifer
- 2002 – For the People as Ellie
Brenda Song TV Shows from Year 1994 to 2001
- 2001 – The Nightmare Room as Tessa
- 2001 – Bette as Stacey
- 2001 – ER as Lynda An
- 2001 – Judging Amy as Vanessa Pran
- 2000–02 – 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd as Sariffa Chung
- 2000 – 7th Heaven as Cynthia
- 2000 – The Brothers García as Jenny
- 2000 – The Ultimate Christmas Present as Samantha Kwan
- 1999 – Once and Again as Chrissy
- 1999 – MADtv as Trick-or-Treater
- 1999 – Popular as Mandy Shepherd
- 1995 – Fudge as Jennie
- 1994–95 – Thunder Alley as Kathy
Brenda Song And Trace Cyrus
After roughly two years of dating, Brenda’and Trace Cyrus called off their engagement, Just Jared reports.
Brenda and I have decided to go our separate ways,” Trace said in a statement. “We split up a couple of months ago. We will continue to focus on our careers. I wish Brenda the best and much success in the future. I hope everyone can respect our privacy about this situation. Thanks so much.”
Brenda and Trace became engaged in October 2011, not long after news broke that the Brenda was expecting the couple’s first child. Trace was previously in a relationship with Demi Lovato while Song was linked to Joe Jonas.
Brenda Song Pregnant
Brenda took to Instagram (in a since deleted post) to address her rumored pregnancy a few years back. “I usually never speak of my personal life, but I’d like to clear up some rumors,” Brenda wrote. “A few years ago there were rumors that I was pregnant and/or had a miscarriage. I just want to say that those rumors were not true. They were just lies and fabrications. I apologize for not clearing this up sooner and for the continual damafe that these lies have caused @TraceCyrus.”
She added, “We may no longer be together but I hope he can forgive me and I wish him nothing but the best.”
Trace responded, “Yes they were lies THAT U MADE UP and told me, my entire family and all our friends.”
Brenda Song Net Worth
Song is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars.
Brenda Song Engaged | Brenda Song Dating |Brenda Song Bf
As of October 2017, Song has been in a relationship with her Changeland co-star Macaulay Culkin.
Brenda Song Disney | Brenda Song Disney Movies
Brenda was part of the Disney Channel Circle of Stars. This is a group of performers from several different Disney Channel television series. She participated in the recording and music video of a version of “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes”. The recording was included on the special edition Cinderella DVD and on the DisneyMania 4 CD. In April 2005 the album CD was released under the Walt Disney Records label.
Film clips from Stuck in the Suburbs, which included Brenda, appeared in music videos for Anneliese van der Pol’s song “Over It” and Taran Killam’s “More Than Me”, “On Top of the World”, and “Make a Wish”. In the Suite Life High School Musical-themed episode, She performed “Bop To The Top” and “Really Great”. “Really Great” became the theme song for the online series, London Tipton’s Yay Me!. She sang “Bling Is My Favourite Thing” on another Suite Life episode. In these episodes, Song purposefully sang poorly to create the impression that her character, London Tipton, is tone-deaf. Ian Scott wrote and produced demo songs for her. The songs are credited to Mark Jackson Productions, which is associated with Warner Bros. Records
Brenda Song Tattoo
Brenda Song has had at least 7 known tattoos:
- Flower, rose on her upper arm (removed)
- Anchor, writing on her finger
- Cross on her knuckle
- Writing on her wrist
- Bee on her wrist
- Cross on her side
- Symbol on her wrist
Brenda Song Like Mike
In year 2002,Brenda was in the 20th Century Fox family film Like Mike, which grossed over $60 million. The film stars rapper Bow Wow as an orphan who can suddenly play NBA-level basketball. Brenda represented the character Reg Stevens, a thirteen-year-old orphan. Despite that the film was criticized for its “frightening myths about adoption”, it was successful enough to spawn a sequel. Song did not participate in the sequel.
Actress Brenda Song | Brenda Song Model
Brenda started in show business as a child fashion model in San Francisco. She was spotted in a shopping mall by an agent from a modeling school. She started acting at the age of five or six in a Little Caesars commercial, and then a Barbie commercial. Brenda’s first film role was in the 1995 Requiem, an AFI student short film by actress Elizabeth Sung. ” She came in confident [at the auditions]. She was very focused, and it was very obvious that she loved what she was doing,” said Sung.
The film was based on a waitress/dancer named Fong who remembers her loving brother and their bittersweet childhood in Hong Kong. When Song was seven years old she played a young version of “Fong”, who is portrayed as an adult by Tamlyn Tomita. The film won a CINE Golden Eagle award. Brenda appeared in another short film directed by Elizabeth Sung called The White Fox.