Last Updated on 1 month by Admin
Korie Robertson Biography
Korie Robertson (Korie Howard Robertson) is a reality television star on the A&E show Duck Dynasty. He attended Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas. In 2014, Harding University declared Willie and Korie Howard Robertson jointly as Outstanding Young Alumni.
Korie Robertson Age | How Old Is Korie Robertson?
She was born on October 24, 1973 in Louisiana, United States. He is 45 years old as of 2018.
Korie Robertson Family
She is the daughter of John and Chrys Howard, and the daughter-in-law of Phil Robertson, founder of the Duck Commander.
Robertson publicly stood up for her father-in-law after his controversial interview in GQ magazine.
She is a granddaughter of businessman Alton Hardy Howard and a great-niece of Alton Hardy’s brother, W. L. “Jack” Howard, former mayor of Monroe.Korie Robertson Photo
Korie Robertson Husband
She is married to Willie Robertson, a TV personality, businessman, outdoorsman, hunter, author, and actor. Her husband is best known for his appearances on the reality TV series Duck Dynasty on A&E
Korie Robertson Kids
Robertson is a mother of six children: John Luke, Will Robertson, Sadie Robertson, Bella Robertson, Rowdy Robertson, and Rebecca Robertson.
Duck Dynasty Korie Robertson
At first glance the Robertsons look like a typical Louisiana family who lives for duck hunting season. A closer look, however, reveals they live very well because of duck hunting season. The Robertsons own and operate Duck Commanders, which specializes in fabricating duck calls and decoys out of salvaged swamp wood. The company has grown from a mom-and-pop operation to a multimillionaire sporting empire, established in 1973 by family patriarch Phil (aka the Duck Commander) and now run by his business-savvy son, Willie. “Duck Dynasty” follows the Robertsons and their booming business, which also employs Willie’s wife, Korie, his brother Jase and Uncle Si, a Vietnam vet and colorful character who keeps the guys in the workshop occupied with his many stories.
First episode date: 21 March 2012
Final episode date: 29 March 2017
Network: A&E Network
Awards: Telly Award for TV Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Film/Video – Entertainment
Korie Robertson Books
- Hugs for Pet Lovers: Stories, Sayings, and Scriptures to Encourage and Inspire – 2003
- Hugs to Brighten Your Day: Stories, Sayings, and Scriptures to Encourage and Inspire – 2004
- Hugs for Dog Lovers: Stories Sayings and Scriptures to Encourage and Inspire the Heart – 2007
- The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family, and Ducks Built a Dynasty – 2012
- Duck Commander Collection: Duck Commander Family; Happy, Happy, Happy; and Si-Cology 1 – 2013
- The Women of Duck Commander: Suprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beard About What Makes This Family Work – 2014
- Willie’s Redneck Rodeo Vbs Director’s Guide: Lassoing Five Values from the Parables of Jesus – 2014
- Faith Commander Teen Edition with DVD – 2014
- Faith Commander Teen Edition: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus – 2014
- Strong and Kind: And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to Succeed – 2015
- Duck Commander Devotions for Kids – 2015
- Strong and Kind: Raising Kids of Character – 2017
Korie Robertson Interview