Last Updated on 1 month by Admin
Liz Lemon Biography
Liz Lemon born as Elizabeth Miervaldis Lemon is the main character of the American television series 30 Rock. She created and writes for the fictional comedy-sketch show The Girlie Show and later TGS with Tracy Jordan.
Liz is portrayed by Tina Fey, who is also the creator of the series and its showrunner. Fey has received a Primetime Emmy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, four Screen Actors Guild Awards, and a Television Critics Association Award for her performance. She is also the first person to win a Critics’ Choice, Golden Globe, Primetime Emmy, SAG, and TCA Award for a singular performance.
Liz Lemon Birthday | Liz Lemon Age
Liz was born in November 1970 in White Haven, Pennsylvania. She is 48 years old as of 2018.
Liz Lemon Family
Liz was born and brought up in the town of White Haven, Pennsylvania. She is the daughter and second child to Dick Lemon and Margaret Lemon (née Freeman). Her parents are outwardly very optimistic and supportive to her, but privately they actually dislike many of their daughter’s attributes and life decisions, as revealed during the climax of “Ludachristmas”. She made her one appearance as a varsity football player on Saturday, December 6, 1985 , having forced her high school to lift gender segregation.
Liz Lemon Boyfriend
In her longest onscreen relationship, Liz dates Criss Chros. Know as James Marsden who is a down-to-earth hot dog vendor named after a 1990s teen rap duo. Their relationship started sometime before season 6 and continued past the 6th-season finale. Liz and Criss finally decide to try to have a baby together.
In the 7th and final season and after weeks of unsuccessful attempts at conception this increased their adoption chances. The Couple decided to get married at city hall. In A Goon’s Deed in a Weary World, they adopt two children, Terry and Janett. Janett bear an uncanny resemblance to Tracey and Jenna. After disastrously attempting to become a stay at home mom, Criss decides to become the at home parent, allowing Liz to continue work in television. (Hogcock/Last Lunch).liz lemon Photo
Liz Lemon Quotes
These are few of the Lemon’s quotes from 30 rocks;
- I started doing ’30 Rock’ and started writing ‘Mystery Team’ at the beginning of that. While I was doing ‘Mystery Team,’ I started practicing stand-up. While I was doing stand up, I got ‘Community.’ It’s like I planted trees six years ago, and now they have fruit.
- If you’re the handsome white guy, you tend to get cast as guys who are meant to be convincing in their jobs. What I’ve been fortunate enough to do, whether it’s playing a certified idiot on ’30 Rock’ or a weirdo in ‘Bridesmaids,’ is play against that in a lot of ways.
- I had not met Tina Fey before I auditioned for ’30 Rock’. Some people think we’re old friends from ‘Second City’ days. I had always been a fan of Tina’s. But I actually never planned on being in a sitcom.
- What heartens me is to see ’30 Rock’ on the air. It makes me laugh from my gut, which I really like to do.
- Doing one movie every two years is about all I can handle ’cause, being the creator at ’30 Rock’, my year there starts in the middle of June and goes back around until March.
- From 1985 to 1994, I lived in Manhattan in a big old loft right off Times Square. I could walk to work, which was in a couple of Broadway theaters, to Howard Stern’s studio, and to 30 Rock for ‘Letterman’ and ‘SNL.’ Even in New York, walking to work is homey and folksy, like living in a small town.
- My favorite day at ’30 Rock’ is Thursday when the show airs. At lunch, we screen the episodes. For everyone to watch together, to see the stuff we all worked on, to hear the crew laugh – it’s great fun.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/30_rock
Liz Lemon Sandwich |Liz Lemon Eating
Sandwich Day is the fourteenth episode of the second season of 30 Rock and the thirty-fifth episode overall. It was written by one of the season’s executive producers, Robert Carlock, and one of the season’s co-executive producers, Jack Burditt.
Liz Lemon Dealbreaker
Liz appears on “Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001”. This is the seventh episode of the fourth season of the television comedy series 30 Rock, and the 65th overall episode of the series. The show was written by co-producer Kay Cannon and directed by series producer Don Scardino. Originally it was aired on the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) network in the United States on December 3, 2009. The guest stars in the episode include Kristian Alfonso, John Anderson, Will Arnett, Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Parnell, Peter Reckell, and Sherri Shepherd.
In the episode, Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) begins her first day on her talk show Dealbreakers and appoints Frank Rossitano (Judah Friedlander) to replace her as the head writer of the fictional sketch comedy show The Girlie Show with Tracy Jordan (TGS). Meanwhile, Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) tries to achieve an EGOT by winning the four awards: an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tony.