Last Updated on 1 month by Admin
Taya Kyle Biography
Taya Kyle is an American author, political commentator, and military veteran’s family activist, known as the widow of US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.
Taya is the co-author of American Wife: A Memoir of Love, Service, Faith, and Renewal, a book about life with her husband. In the 2014 movie, American Snipper which is about her husband’s life, Taya is portrayed by Sienna Miller.
Taya was born in Portland, Oregon, and she is the daughter of Kim and Kent Studebaker. Her father is the mayor of Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Taya Kyle Age
Taya is 44 years old as of 2018. She was born on September 4, 1974.
Taya Kyle Married | Taya Kyle Husband | Chris Kyle
Taya was married to Navy SEAL, Chris Kyle who is also known as the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history. Taya and Chris Kyle met in 1999 and got married in 2002.Taya Kyle Photo
The couple had two children. Chris was shot and killed on February 2, 2013, at a shooting range in Texas by Eddie Ray Routh, making Taya a widow at the age of 38.
Taya Kyle Kids | Taya Kyle Children
Taya and her late husband Chris had two children; a son by the name Colton and a daughter named Mckenna.
Taya Kyle American Sniper
American Sniper is an autobiography by United States Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, written with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice. Chris had made 255 kills and 160 of them had officially been confirmed by Pentagon. This made him the deadliest marksman in U.S. military history.
The book was published on January 2, 2012, by William Morrow and Company and it appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list for 37 weeks.
It has sold over 1.2 million copies across all formats (hardcover, paper, and ebook), including 700,000 copies in 2015 alone, making it one of the best-selling books of 2015. It landed atop all the major best-seller lists including Amazon where it was No. 2.
The memoir tells the story of Chris Kyle who completed four tours in Iraq from 1999–2009 and it also describes Kyle’s upbringing in Odessa, Texas, Navy SEAL training, and combat experiences in Iraq. Chris Kyles describes his role in the battle for control of Ramadi, events that led to Iraqi insurgents’ nicknaming him the “Devil of Ramadi” and placing a bounty on his head.
Chris wrote that after his first confirmed kill, “the others come easy. I don’t have to psych myself up, or do something special mentally—I look through the scope, get my target in the crosshairs, and kill my enemy, before he kills one of my people.”
The film adaptation of the memoir was released in 2014, and was directed by Clint Eastwood and featuring Bradley Cooper.
Taya Kyle Net Worth
Taya’s net worth is around $3.5 million.
Taya Kyle Quotes
Below are some of Taya quotes;
- I’d realize it’s not worth our time to worry. You do your best, and God will put the right people in your path.
- Sometimes you will think you can’t take it another day. But if you hang in there, one step at a time, you will be able to accomplish more than you ever imagine.
- The blessing is that my kids have a lot of strong men and strong marriages around them, so I feel like they are getting what they need as far as role modeling. So I don’t feel the pressure for them.
- The body is the one thing you have to say goodbye to. You can hold on to your memories. You can hold on to the spirit. That’s part of the package that you love and the part that comforts you.
- I’ve learned that when God promises beauty through the ashes, He means it.
- With a warm drink, in a rocking chair and family and friends around, I am working on finding peace and joy in the moments we have been given. It doesn’t have to all make sense. I don’t have all the answers.
- I have learned in my life that my plans don’t matter. It’s God’s plan.
- I wasn’t angry with God that I lost my husband. I was devastated; I was broken. I still am, in many ways. But I feel like God gives free will to everyone, and people who want to choose evil, they have that same free will.
Taya Kyle Facebook
Taya Kyle Twitter
Taya Kyle Instagram