Last Updated on 1 month by Admin
Tony Grant Biography
Tony Grant is an American R&B singer, writer, producer and stage play actor. Marc Nelson was replaced by Tony, as lead singer for R&B group Az Yet following Marc’s departure in 1997 to pursue his solo career.Tony Grant was born on October 22, 1967, in North Carolina, the U.S. He belongs to an American society as well as a native of North Carolina. He used to live with a brother, Robert and a sister, Tunisia, who passed away in 2014.
Grant had star billing in the stage play and DVDs Tell Hell I Ain’t Comin’, Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married and Love Ain’t Supposed To Hurt. In the earlier part his entertainment career, he was cast for the lead role in the stage play “A Good Man is Hard to Find” in 1991. From there he has become one of the most popular leading men in the stage play industry. In January 2008, Grant began touring with the Tyler Perry stage production The Marriage Counselor.
Tony Grant Age|Tony Grant Height|Tony Grant Weight
He was born on 22 October 1967 in Forest City, North Carolina, United States. He is 51 years old as of 20118. He stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches (1.63m). He is worth 10st 10lb (68.03kg).
Tony Grant Spouse And Kids
Tony Grant is married to Trisha Mann. Their wedding date is not well known.The couple has a son named Anthony Lewis, as revealed on Tony Grant’s Facebook.
Tony Grant Actor|Tony Grant Career
Tony started his career in 1991. He had been interested in the field of acting since his childhood. He pursued his career in the field of acting. He had replaced Marc Nelson as lead singer for R&B group Az Yet following Marc’s departure to pursue his solo career in 1997. He had also played in many movies, appeared on stage play as well as television shows.
Some of his played roles are: She’s Not Our Sister, She’s Still Not Our Sister, Confessions Of A Lonely Wife, Madea Gets A Job, A Madea Christmas, The Marriage Counselor, Tyler Perry’s “A Madea’s Christmas”, Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”, Angela Barrow Dunlap “Church Girl” as well as JD Lawrence “The Clean Up Woman”. He has also played singles like Cry, Sunshine, What’s Up With This, I Want, Personality, a thief in the night, Storm and I Believe. In 2007, he had also released his album Grant Life.
Tony Grant Net Worth
Grant’s salary is still unknown on the social sites. He has earned his net worth from movies, television and songs. He has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Tony Grant Az Yet
Included in Grant’s brief tenure with Az Yet is the popular remake of “You’re The Inspiration” with Chicago’s Peter Cetera.
Tony Grant Songs|Tony Grant Stage Play Appearances
- “A Good Man Is Hard to Find”
- “Tell Hell I Ain’t Comin'”
- Tyler Perry’s “Why Did I Get Married”
- “Love Ain’t Supposed To Hurt”
- Michael Matthews’ “Mama, I’m Sorry”
- Bishop T.D. Jakes’ and Tyler Perry’s “Behind Closed Doors”
- Dave Talbert’s “Fabric of a Man”
- Angela Barrow Dunlap and Lizzie Berry’s “Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys”
- Kim Fields’ adaptation of “Barefoot in the Park”
- Je’Caryous Johnson’s “Cheaters”
- Angela Barrow Dunlap’s “If These Hips Could Talk”
- Kendrick D. Young’s “God Save Me From My Secrets”
- Zeola Gaye and Angela Barrow Dunlap’s “My Brother Marvin” (as young Marvin Gaye)
- Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor”
- Tyler Perry’s “A Madea’s Christmas”
- Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”
- Angela Barrow Dunlap “Church Girl”
- JD Lawrence “The Clean Up Woman”
- Andrionna L. Williams’ “In-Laws From Hell”
Tony Grant Movies And Tv Shows
- The Marriage Chronicles
- She’s Not Our Sister
- She’s Still Not Our Sister
- Confessions Of A Lonely Wife
- Madea Gets A Job
- A Madea Christmas
- The Marriage Counselor
- Why Did I Get Married
- Lord All Men Can’t Be Dogs
- The Clean Up Woman
- Church Girl
- Tell Hell I Ain’t Com’in
- Love Thy Neighbor